Are you a Doctor of Physical Therapy who is passionate about balance and mobility disorders? Do you love to travel and teach colleagues how to implement technology into clinical practice? If so, this Clinical Educator Per Diem position is for you!
As a Virtualis Clinical Educator (Per Diem), you will travel to customer sites and provide post-sale clinical training support on products purchased. Inpatient or outpatient clinical experience in patients with vestibular and balance-related disorders and/or neurologic disorders is preferred. Use of a variety of rehabilitation technology is recommended, skilled use of virtual reality and computerized dynamic posturography (SOT, ADT, MCT) or other force plate technology is highly recommended. Teaching or clinical education experience a plus!
Per Diem (Travel Position)- Various locations around the United States
The Virtualis, VR Corp Clinical Educator (Per Diem) position is an independent contractor position that reports directly to the Director of Clinical Education and Training. Responsibilities include providing onsite clinical training to Virtualis VR partners. Some customer markets include (but, not limited to): Rehabilitation Services (PT, OT, SLP, etc.), Audiology, ENT, Chiropractic (Functional Neurology), Research and Academic Facilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Required Skills:
- Valid US state license in Physical Therapy (or other clinical rehabilitation field)
- Minimum of 3 years clinical (or clinical residency) experience treating patients with vestibular & balance diagnosis and/or neurologic disorders - board certification and/or specialization is preferred.
- Experience treating a wide variety of patient populations is a plus.
- Frequent use of technology in clinical practice; of highest interest: virtual reality, computerized dynamic posturography (SOT, ADT, MCT) or other force plate technologies.
- Teaching or education experience preferred.
- Strong speaking, presentation, and power point skills
- Rapid relationship building and emotional intelligence skills
- Strategic thinking skills and the ability to prioritize high value work
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Sense of urgency, high energy, adaptable, creative, and resourceful
- Exceptional written and verbal communication proficiencies
- Must be able/willing to travel overnight to business meetings, customer sites for training, and/or trade shows nationwide.
- Flexible weekday schedules a plus
Interested? Send a Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org