Can you focus your talent to defeat the Dark Side by providing our patient's with the skills to keep them independant and free from falling? Are you able to treat everyone, including younglings? Does the word ImPACT mean something to you other than a font released in 1965?
We are seeking a physical therapist with experience in vestibular/balance rehabilitation therapy to join our practice. Located in beautiful NW Austin, our practice was founded on the priciple of providing comprehensive care for all patients. To meet this we have created an environment where Otolaryngologists, Audiologists and Physical Therapists work together to ensure that nobody "falls" through the cracks.
The perfect candidate for us will be someone who is patient focused, with a entrepreneurial drive to build a successful practice throughout the region.
- Position is for a Vestibular PT
- ImPACT Concussion Certified a plus
- Graduated from Accredited Program
- Passed National Boards
- Texas Licensed
- Medicare Provider with Medicare Number
- Ability to work autonomously
- Critical thinking skills
- Shows initiative
- Looking for growth potential
- Willingness to work with all age groups
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Understands that being a team player improves everyone's success
- Motivated to succeed professionally and financially
Preferred but not required:
- Spanish speaking
- Based on experience + profit sharing
- Benefits include but are not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Program, Long and Short Term Disability, Commuter benefit, Training and development, License and Certification coverage, CME budget, paid CME time, PTO, paid sick leave
Job Type: Full-time