Do you feel underappreciated or unfulfilled in your current job?
Is your upward growth limited?
If you've answered 'yes' and if you are looking for a place that fosters personal and professional growth, then this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
Balance Chicago is adding to our growing team of high achieving physical therapists. We are a fun, upbeat, busy outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic specializing in treating vestibular and balance disorders. We offer comprehensive care with physical therapy, chiropractic, nutrition and more. We believe in giving back to our community and have a strong outreach program to several local charities to support their runners for marathon training. Our philosophy at Balance Chicago begins with trust that creates a space for our employees to continuously grow and change. We promote a culture of health and fun for our employees, patents and referral partners. We believe in empowering our team by providing mentorship and training to facilitate growth and success both professionally and personally.
If you are a self motivated, upbeat, team oriented physical therapist looking to join a high energy, fun group who are passionate about helping others, then please keep reading.
We will to offer you:
- Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Generous paid time off
- Simple IRA with company matching
- Continuing education allowance and educational paid time off
- Medical and dental benefits
- Mentorship that includes education and training tracks for vestibular rehabilitation - no vestibular experience is necessary for success here.
- Goal setting meetings
- Extra earning potential for being a super star
- Upward growth potential
- And a variety of other benefits for being on our team
- Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy
- Illinois Physical Therapy license or be eligible for license
- Excellent written & interpersonal skills
- CPR training
We have a family-like atmosphere with a positive culture that you will feel as soon as you walk through our door. If you are ready to take the step towards a bigger and brighter professional future as our newest physical therapist, please send your resume and cover letter to Christina@BalanceChicago.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.