Advance Rehabilitation Management Group is growing again and is looking for a dynamic Physical Therapist to join us in Burlington, North Carolina. This is a unique opportunity to build and manage a vestibular and balance practice working alongside Physicians and Audiologists as well as other Physical Therapy staff. Responsibilities will include direct patient care, care planning with the healthcare team, day to day management of the clinic and marketing.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills with peers and their patients, be energetic, outgoing, professional, and dedicated to providing high-quality to care to all of their patients.
PT MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OR STRONG INTEREST IN VESTIBULAR REHAB AND BALANCE TRAINING!!
· Review and explain physician orders with patients' and their families.
· Present patients' with updates while making care suggestions to the comprehensive healthcare team
· Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
· Day to day management of the clinic
· Carry a full clinical load
· Candidates must have a strong passion for quality care, excellent customer service and professional development.
· Must have experience or strong interest in vestibular rehab and balance training.
· Provide physical therapy care that complies with organization's best practices, standards, policies and procedures.
· Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
· If you are excited about helping patients achieve their goals and desire to work with a caring and fun team then don’t miss this opportunity
· Full benefits package
· Benefits are effective immediately upon start date.
· Competitive salary and bonus structure
· Electronic documentation
· Paid professional dues
· Paid CEU’s and licensing fees.
· Strong team focused environment that provides great culture.