New Start-up Therapy Center Seeks Physical Therapist Clinical Manager for Ground-floor Opportunity!
Do you want to change the world?
Do you want to change healthcare?
You can apply to be the new Physical Therapist at the newest FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Center in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- You will be on the cutting edge of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- You will have the freedom to provide individualized one-on-one treatment.
- Your patients will receive dedicated one-on-one care in 45-minute blocks.
- You will have access to the FYZICAL proprietary vestibular continuing education and credentialing (Level I, II and III).
- You will receive extensive mentorship, training and continuing education from leading Physical Therapists, physicians and successful private practice owners.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
FYZICAL is the fastest growing healthcare franchise in America and was rated #3 in the 2018 Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Franchises list.
Join the Winning Team!
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. We are helping Americans from falling down and getting injured. FYZICAL is setting the new industry standard-of-care in outpatient therapy centers using these technologies:
- Fall prevention technologies, such as Safety Overhead Support (SOS)® or Single Overhead Support®.
- NASA-level force plate technology for diagnosing vestibular dysfunction using virtual surround 3-D imagery.
- Infra-red laser video oculography (IVOG) and Vestibulo-Nystagmography (VNG) for the diagnosis of difficult-to-detect balance dysfunction.
- BODYQ® scoring and fitness tracking to help people take control of their health and their lives.
- FYZICAL Point-of-Sale retail solutions that give Americans more choices and allow private practices to escape the trap of insurance companies and government reimbursement methodologies.
Are You Ready to Grow?
FYZICAL Chesapeake, Virginia, is independently owned and operated. We are dedicated to high quality Physical Therapy care for our patients.
FYZICAL operates in more than 36 states, is family-owned and operated, while leveraging the strengths of a national organization.
FYZICAL Chesapeake is currently seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist at our Chesapeake, Virginia, location to treat a diverse caseload including orthopedic, sports medicine, post-surgical, workman’s comp, and balance & fall risk patients.
Tell Us About Yourself!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- You will CARE for our clients – you are interested in guiding people to success
- You have excellent communication and teaching skills
- You have experience developing care plans and directing a team in provide optimal care
- You are a self-starter and are motivated by serving others
- You have experience treating clients of all ages
- You have a high-level of organization, both professionally and personally
- You complete your documentation while treating clients
- You enjoy partnering with others to accomplish tasks
- You have interest in learning more about Physical Therapy treatment and evaluation techniques
- You have a current State Licensure for Physical Therapy (PT)
- You have a current CPR certification
- You have a Masters/Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- You have a previous experience in the outpatient physical therapy setting.
We are a value driven, hospitality-based organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of services possible.
If you are searching for a career to stay a life-time with an organization whose priority is to provide the best client service, then you are in the right place.
Before coming to the interview, please do a Web search about FYZICAL and let us know why you are interested in becoming part of the fastest growing Physical Therapy family in America.
Show us that you are excited about your future.