The Balance Center is a collaborative effort by the otologists, audiologists and physical therapists of Colorado Springs Ear Associates to provide comprehensive, compassionate care and therapy for vestibular disorders. We are seeking a full time, licensed physical therapist who has a special interest in balance, vestibular and neurological disorders for our vestibular rehabilitation clinic. While experience in vestibular rehabilitation is a plus, it is not essential.
After 18 years in practice, Colorado Springs Ear Associates has established itself as the premier center for hearing and balance disorders in Southern Colorado. We are an energetic, growing team. We treat our patients and staff with dignity and empathy, and our staff works together to improve the lives of our patients. Candidates should be willing to work closely with CSEA providers to develop individualized treatment plans and treat patients with care and compassion. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical insurance, 401k, and professional support.
• Perform new patient evaluations and exams
• Diagnose patients; evaluate physical activity limitations
• Create a plan that sets a goal and completion date
• Equip patients with PT intervention techniques and track their progress
• Provide education to patients for the continuation of care
• Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program and current Colorado license
• Highly motivated individual with a willingness to learn
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively in an autonomous environment
• Ability to create and implement outpatient treatment plans
• Must be passionate about helping patients who have vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall risk issues
• Prefer at least one year working in outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience
Annual Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 contact hours/week
All staff are vaccinated against COVID-19 and vaccination will be required for new hires.