Are you a Physical Therapist seeking the freedom to innovate and serve your patients with treatments in both traditional and non-traditional ways? Our independently owned, nationally known practice offers the perfect solution for you to “Love Your Life” as you help your patients do the same!
Advance your career as the valued leader of a team of clinicians as you guide and influence the growth of the clinical practice. Collaborate with both your team and our broader network of PT’s and experts to learn and implement what works best at our local facility, in our community, and for our patients.
With technology and proprietary protocols at your disposal, you are certain to make a lasting impact on the physical therapy industry while keeping your career on the leading edge.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are you highly motivated by the opportunity to broaden your horizons? We need an up-and-coming leader like you in our Clinical Director position at our Greer, SC location.
Being part of the FYZICAL family is a total game-changer! Apply today for our Clinical Director job opening to learn more.
Why You’ll Love Joining the FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers Family
Exponentially increase the value of your Physical Therapy degree when you join FYZICAL, a national physical therapy company that is growing rapidly, but retains a family-run spirit through independently-owned local clinics. We’re a leading provider of physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular retraining, athletic training services, and highly specialized services based on your areas of interest.
We’re a values-driven, hospitality-based organization seeking to truly connect with the health and wellness needs of our patient population and to serve them with the greatest caliber of care.
- Flexible health coverage
- 401(k) with match
- Paid time off
- CEU’s, in-person and online
- Bonus opportunities
- Encourage and empower your PT patients to achieve their “Love Your Life” goals!
- Plan, organize and oversee clinical activities of the practice including ensuring compliance with regulations of governmental and accrediting agencies.
- Plan, prepare and administer skilled physical therapy treatment plans in accordance with physician orders, referrals, prescriptions, current standards of care, and by assessing and interpreting evaluations, records, and test results of patients.
- Encourage continuation of therapeutic plan by designing home exercise regimen, recommending assistive equipment and follow-up programs that improve the patient’s overall health.
- Ensure smooth and timely patient flow in accordance with scheduled appointment times.
- Promptly and thoroughly document and maintain clinical and administrative records, including but not limited to, daily notes, weekly reports, initial evaluations, treatment progress and responses, and discharge summaries.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient personal health information in accordance with HIPAA compliance.
- Lead by example and ensure accountability to the clinic mission, policies, standards, and goals.
- Oversee and adhere to company’s guideline for billing of clinical and non-clinical services.
- Delegate and supervise Physical Therapists, PT Assistants, and Technicians with patient care and related activities, in accordance with skill level and deemed appropriate by the South Carolina State Code of Laws and other governing entities such as Medicare.
- Ensure clinic complies with the codes and regulations of the South Carolina State Code of Laws and other governing entities such as Medicare.
- Provide emergency backup for administrative staff to include answering phones, scheduling appointments and checking in patients.
- Contribute to videos and content for clinic social media.
- Lead educational workshops and presentations for community education.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree (MPT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT) from an accredited school
- Current South Carolina licensing and all other state-required documentation
- At least 2 years of experience as a Physical Therapist
- Computer literate and proficient in CPT and ICD-10 coding procedures
- Outpatient clinic experience preferred