H&D has become a leader in providing premium physical therapy service in the New York metro area by practicing values-driven healthcare. Personalized one-on-one treatment, multidisciplinary offerings, and a function-based approach to wellness through the mind, body, and spirit is what H&D’s patients and clients have come to expect.
We have refined our craft by developing our values-driven organization around the collective passions and strengths of our team. These strengths have distinguished us and allowed us to build remarkable relationships. We pride ourselves on our talented multidisciplinary team, which includes physical, occupational, vestibular, and certified hand therapists.
H&D Physical Therapy is looking to fill the position of part-time vestibular physical therapist for our Midtown location. We are seeking an experienced and caring individual to join our growing vestibular rehabilitation department.
- Examine and evaluate patients
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on individual needs of the patient.
- Educate patient on anatomy, physiology, pathology, and prognosis
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner
The ideal candidate will have…
- A minimum of a BS in Physical Therapy
- A minimum 3 years of vestibular therapy experience (vestibular certification is a “plus”)
- Exceptional communication and clinical skills and a strong desire to learn
- Strong differential diagnosis skills
- The ability to treat independently
- A belief that the body should be evaluated and treated as a whole