Ross Rehabilitation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist at our west Hamilton clinic.
Ross Rehabilitation is a health care provider-owned, local rehabilitation company celebrating our 20th anniversary. Consistent with our values, we have developed a boutique, high-quality physiotherapy service in which PTs provide one-to-one direct care to their patients over the course of 30 to 60 minute treatment sessions. This full-time permanent employment position, with a pre-existing caseload and no weekend hours, provides the security and stability needed for professional development and quality of life. Our interdisciplinary clinic provides opportunity for collaboration with occupational therapists, kinesiologists, registered massage therapists and vocational experts. Well-established relationships with our diverse and loyal referral base sets the stage for our professionals to focus on client-centred, evidenced-based treatment. Our Physiotherapists work with MVA, EHC and WSIB clients.
Our firm invests in the growth and development of our professionals through individual and firm-wide professional development initiatives, as well as weekly team meetings. Our therapists are recognized for their professionalism, performance and commitment through a generous education fund, competitive earnings and the full support of experienced administrative professionals.
- Able to work effectively within an interdisciplinary team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively able to advocate for patients
- Community & networking skills
- Demonstrated commitment to professional growth and development
- Required clinical skills
- Patient Education
- Exercise Prescription
- Manual Therapy
- Use of objective outcome measures in the course of assessment and treatment
- Experience with ABI including training in Vestibular disorders and concussion management preferred
Candidates must have a recognized university degree in Physiotherapy and be registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Please forward your resume to:
Ms. Maria Ross, Director