WMC Advanced Physician Services, a member of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) has immediate full-time, part-time and PRN opportunities for Sr. Physical Therapists to combine advanced differential diagnosis, expert examination techniques, concussion evidence-based theories and vestibular hypofunction therapy to effectively treat patients with vestibular disorders
In addition to a BSN, (master’s degree or doctorate preferred), ideal candidates will have:
- State of New York Physical Therapy licensure
- Three or more years of experience in an outpatient setting with a specific background in vestibular rehabilitation.
- Training in differential diagnosis of vestibular impairments
- Demonstrate mastery of canalith repositioning techniques
- Proficiency in concussion identification and management
- Demonstrate expertise in vestibular rehabilitation therapy.
A great place to live and work.
The Greater Hudson Valley area is an area complimented by excellent schools, shops, restaurants, and gently rolling hills with large areas of open land, including numerous public parks. Year-round outdoor and recreational opportunities abound along the Hudson River, including picnicking, fishing, boating, kayaking, and hiking.
WMCHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Westchester Medical Center Health Network to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 or older), marital status, genetic information or carrier status, disability (mental or physical), citizenship status, pregnancy, military service or veteran status, arrest or criminal accusation, domestic violence victim status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.