Vestibular Pediatric Physical Therapist-Full Time Day-Dell Children's Medical Center-Austin, TX
Hours: Monday through Friday Day shifts
What You Will Do
Evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Preferred experience in outpatient pediatric setting
- Highly preferred experience with vestibular and concussion treatments
- Preferred experience with the pediatric population
- Preferred experience with Vestibular and Concussions in the pediatric population
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including two teaching hospitals, Dell Medical School at The University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.